Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
Another recipe that is adapted from several I have seen at various websites. Many recipes use brown sugar, but since I was out of brown sugar, I decided to experiment with raspberry preserves. Sweet & tangy with a bit of a garlic and red pepper bite.
- 1⁄2 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon liquid smoke
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1⁄4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1⁄2 cup raspberry preserves
- 1⁄4 cup oil
- Combine all ingredients in a large freezer bag.
- Add chicken or chops and marinate in refrigerator for 1-4 hours.
- Bake chicken or chops at 350 degrees, basting frequently with the remaining marinade.
- For chops, bake approximately 35-40 minutes (depending on thickness).
- For boneless chicken breasts, bake for 25 minutes.
I love this recipe. It will be used many times. I tried 1 tsp red pepper flakes instead of 1/4 tsp, and I may use even more next time.