Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Just something a little different, and sooooo nice!
- 10 ounces raspberries
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 ounce caster sugar
- 150 ml double cream
- 5 ounces fromage frais
- Set aside 8 raspberries.
- Crush the rest with a fork, leaving them a little lumpy.
- Stir in lemon juice and sugar.
- Pour double cream into another bowl and beat it with a whisk until it has thickened.
- Fold in the fromage frais and cream gently into the raspberries.
- Spoon the fool into 4 ramekins.