Prep 20 mins
Cook 8 hrs
This was served at a bride maids' dinner, very impressive and delicious.
- 4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 10 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 lb cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 (8 ounce) containers frozen whipped topping (thawed)
- 4 cups unsweetened whole frozen raspberries (KEEP FROZEN)
- 1 (6 ounce) box raspberry Jell-O gelatin
- 3⁄4 cup boiling water
- Preheat oven 375' degrees F.
- Mix sugar and graham cracker crumbs together, pour melted butter over crumbs, mix well; Press into bottom of 9"x13" oblong baking dish; bake for 8-10 minutes til lightly browned.
- Cool, Chill before filling.
- Beat cream cheese with sugar, milk and vanilla til smooth.
- Fold in half (1 8oz. tub) whipped topping.
- Set aside.
- Dissolve jello in boiling water, Put frozen raspberries in 1 1/2 Qt.
- mixing bowl, pour dissolved jello over and toss gently to coat all.
- To assemble: Top chilled crust with half cream cheese mixture, then half raspberry-jello mixture, spread with remaining 1/2 cream cheese mixture; top with remaining raspberry mixture; Spread remaining 8 oz.
- tub whipped topping over all.
- Chill 6-8 hours or over night.
This is sinfully delicious. I wanted a berry dessert, but our local berries aren't ready yet, don't know if they ever will be this season. Long winter! in the Great Pacific Northwest. Well into June we were still getting snow & freezing temps, Thanks for sharing