1 hr 15 mins
Posted by request
My Private Note
large b ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (19 1/2 ounce) package brownie mix
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 large eggs
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sifted powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup seedless raspberry preserves
- 1 (1 ounce) square unsweetened baking chocolate, chopped (I would use sweetened chocolate)
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1Preheat oven to 350°; position oven rack in the lower 1/3 of the oven; spray the bottom only of a 13 x 9 inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- 2In a bowl, combine brownie mix, oil, water, and eggs with a wooden spoon until just blended and all dry ingredients are moistened.
- 3Spread batter into prepared pan.
- 4Bake 28-30 minutes or until pick comes out clean or almost clean (do not overbake); transfer to a wire rack and cool completely.
- 5In a small bowl beat cream cheese, powdered sugar, and preserves with an electric mixer on medium speed until smooth; spread over cooled brownies.
- 6Place chopped chocolate and butter in a small saucepan set over low heat; stir until melted and smooth.
- 7Drizzle off the edge of a spoon in decorative swirls or lines over brownies.
- 8Refrigerate at least 1 hour or until chocolate is firm.
- 9Cut into squares; store in the refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Raspberry Cream Cheese Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (1344 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 223.7
- Calories from Fat 117
- Total Fat 13.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 29.2 mg
- Sodium 110.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 5.7 g
- Protein 2.4 g