Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Posted by request
Make and share this Raspberry Cream Cheese Brownies recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (19 1/2 ounce) package brownie mix
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 2 large eggs
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sifted powdered sugar
- 1⁄2 cup seedless raspberry preserves
- 1 (1 ounce) square unsweetened baking chocolate, chopped (I would use sweetened chocolate)
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- Preheat oven to 350°; position oven rack in the lower 1/3 of the oven; spray the bottom only of a 13 x 9 inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a bowl, combine brownie mix, oil, water, and eggs with a wooden spoon until just blended and all dry ingredients are moistened.
- Spread batter into prepared pan.
- Bake 28-30 minutes or until pick comes out clean or almost clean (do not overbake); transfer to a wire rack and cool completely.
- In a small bowl beat cream cheese, powdered sugar, and preserves with an electric mixer on medium speed until smooth; spread over cooled brownies.
- Place chopped chocolate and butter in a small saucepan set over low heat; stir until melted and smooth.
- Drizzle off the edge of a spoon in decorative swirls or lines over brownies.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour or until chocolate is firm.
- Cut into squares; store in the refrigerator.