Recipe by SouthernBell2627
This recipe is from "Ambrosia". The cookbook is from Vicksburg, MS. Excellent beverage for social gatherings.
- 1 cup raspberries
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 cups water
- 8 cups orange juice, strained
- 2 (46 ounce) cans pineapple juice
- 1 (46 ounce) can grapefruit juice
- 2 quarts soda water, chilled
- 2 quarts ginger ale, chilled
Directions See How It's Made
- Force raspberries through a sieve to remove seeds.
- Combine sugar and water in saucepan.
- Bring to a boil and boil until sugar is dissolved to make a simple syrup.
- Combine orange juice, raspberries, pineapple juice, grapefruit juice, and simple syrup.
- When ready to serve, add soda water and ginger ale.