- 8 ounces bronco bob's roasted raspberry chipotle sauce
- 5 pork chops, thin cut
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon allspice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 bell pepper, green, sliced thin
- 3 green onions, sliced in 1/4-inch pieces
Directions See How It's Made
- place chops in single layer in a 9x13 glass dish.
- gently sprinkle both sides of chops with seasonings to taste (measurements were estimated).
- drizzle raspberry chipotle sauce over the top of chops.
- top with sliced green onion and bell pepper.
- marinate for at least 15 minutes.
- bake at 350 for 1 1/2 hours, covered tightly in foil.