1/1 Photo of Raspberry Chip Scones
Hey Jude's Note:
Delicious scones that go great with tea!
My Private Note
2inch s ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine flour and sugar in a bowl.
- 2Cut butter into mixture until it resembles coarse meal.
- 3Add buttermilk and vanilla extract, then raspberry chocolate chips.
- 4Stir until all ingredients are moistened and form a soft ball.
- 5Turn out onto a generously floured surface and knead until it can be patted out into a circle 1/2-inch thick.
- 6Cut with a 2-inch biscuit cutter; place on a baking sheet, brush tops of scones with egg white.
- 7Bake in a preheated 400° oven until golden brown, 10-12 minutes.
- 8Note: if you can't find raspberry chocolate chips, substitute raisins, dried cranberries or dried cherries.
Browse Our Top Scones Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Raspberry Chip Scones
Serving Size: 1 (892 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 126.1
- Calories from Fat 45
- Total Fat 5.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 10.4 mg
- Sodium 236.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 6.5 g
- Protein 2.1 g