This is a wonderful chicken recipe that is so easy to make. If you pound your chicken to an even thickness (about 1/2") the times should be pretty accurate. Sometimes I make extra to have the next day - chopped over a bed of mixed greens, toasted walnuts & a raspberry vinaigrette.
- Combine thyme, sage and pepper; rub over chicken.
- Lightly brown chicken in a skillet coated with nonstick cooking spray.
- Transfer to a 9-in. square baking dish coated with nonstick cooking spray.
- Cover and bake at 375 for 15 minutes or until juices run clear.
- In a saucepan, combine jam, orange juice and vinegar.
- Bring to a boil; boil for 2 minutes.
- Serve with the chicken.
- Yield: 4 servings.