24 hrs 30 mins
A decadent dessert that looks and tastes far more complicated than it really is. Use your favorite white cake recipe or use a mix. I recommend Kinnikinnick's White Cake Mix. Try to keep your layers distinctly separate and the results are beautiful! I wouldn't recommend using low fat cream cheese, it's just not the same! Make sure you use frozen berries, not fresh as you require the juice from the thawed berries.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a chilled bowl, whip the whipping cream until soft peaks form. Gradually add 1 cup of white sugar and set aside.
- 2In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese and remaining white sugar.
- 3Beat in roughly 4 tbsp of the juice from the thawed raspberries. You may adjust this according to your desired consistency and colour.
- 4Fold in 2 cups of the whipped cream from step #1. Set aside.
- 5Slice the white cake into thin strips.
- 6Assemble in a large clear bowl or trifle dish in the following manner: 1/2 the cake pieces, 1/2 the raspberries, 1/2 the raspberry cream cheese mixture, 1/2 the whipped cream. Repeat layers.
- 7Cover with plastic wrap and chill overnight.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Raspberry Cheesecake Trifle (Gluten Free)
Serving Size: 1 (461 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1326.5
- Calories from Fat 699
- Total Fat 77.7 g
- Saturated Fat 43.4 g
- Cholesterol 227.6 mg
- Sodium 576.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 150.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.3 g
- Sugars 116.7 g
- Protein 13.5 g