- 2 1⁄4 cups Bisquick
- 2⁄3 cup sugar
- 1⁄3 cup old fashioned oats
- 1 cup mashed very ripe banana (2 medium)
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup raspberries
Directions See How It's Made
- heat oven to 350.
- grease bottom only of loan pan, 9x5x3 inches with spray.
- stir bisquick, sugar, oats, bananas, milk and eggs in large bowl until moistened; beat with spoon for 30 secs.
- stir in raspberries and pour in pan.
- bake 50-55 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- cool 10 minutes. loosen loaf from sides of pan and remove.
- cool completely before slicing.