Starvin' Single's Note:
This is a great meal for singles and couples or as late-night weekend snack for teenagers. For me, this is two meals; plus I have leftover refried beans to use for something else later. I don't drain my Ranch Style Beans, but you may prefer to have your nachos drier. And yes, you could just dump everything together and cook, but it's actually better if you prepare and eat chip by chip.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Use a knife to smear about one teaspoon of refried beans on each chip. Note: You will use only 1/4 to 1/2 can of refried beans.
- 2Place the bean-topped chips onto a microwaveable plate or dish. Overlap the chips rather than piling them up.
- 3Pour the can of Ranch Style Beans evenly over the chips. Note: I don't drain the beans, but you may prefer less juice.
- 4Sprinkle the cheddar cheese evenly over the chips.
- 5Microwave about 4-5 minutes.
- 6Serve with chilled sour cream, jalapenos, and Tabasco Sauce.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ranch Style Bean Nachos
Serving Size: 1 (516 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 135.6
- Calories from Fat 98
- Total Fat 10.9 g
- Saturated Fat 6.9 g
- Cholesterol 34.6 mg
- Sodium 321.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 7.6 g