Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
An easy, yet yummy burger recipe! Nice subtle change from the usual burger. Instead of the minced onions, you may use a packet of onion soup mix, though I haven't tried it myself. Friends say it's great that way too!
- 1 -1 1⁄2 lb ground beef
- 1 (1 ounce) packet ranch dressing mix
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons minced onions (or more to taste)
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Mix ingredients together.
- Form into burgers.
- Grill burgers to preference.
- Add shredded cheddar and let melt.
- Serve on hamburger buns with toppings of your choice.