Recipe by LorenLou
Enjoy with your summer BBQ! Cooking time is assuming you prep ahead and refrigerate.
Top Review by Denise G.
Loved this salad. Seemed like a weird combination of ingredients but it really worked. I used poblano peppers instead of jalapenos and it made it nice and peppery without being too spicy.
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen whole kernel corn, partially thawed
- 6 -8 slices bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 -2 fresh jalapeno, chopped (you decide how much heat!)
- 1⁄4 cup chopped black olives
- 2 -3 chopped green onions
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese (or colby/jack, etc.)
- 1 cup bottled ranch dressing (more or less, according to your taste)