Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry Bellinis
- Ready In:
- 1 cup ice
- 1 1⁄2 cups simple syrup, recipe follows
- 1 1⁄4 cups unsweetened pomegranate juice, chilled
- 1 cup unsweetened cranberry juice, chilled
- 1 (25 1/3 fluid ounce) bottle sparkling water, chilled
- 2 limes, thinly sliced
- 1 bunch of fresh mint, for garnish
- 1⁄2 cup pomegranate seeds (optional)
- 6 to 8 cup capacity punch bowl.
- Place the ice in a punch bowl. Add the simple syrup, pomegranate juice, and cranberry juice. Stir well. Slowly pour in the sparkling water. Garnish with lime slices, mint sprigs and pomegranate seeds, if using, and serve.
- Serving Suggestion: As an alternative to serving from a punch bowl, make the bellini mixture in a 6 to 8 cup capacity pitcher. Divide the pomegranate seeds between 12 champagne flutes. Add 1 slice of lime and 1 sprig of mint to each glass. Pour the bellini mixture into the prepared glasses and serve.
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup sugar
- In a saucepan, combine water and sugar over medium heat. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the sugar has dissolved. Take the pan off the heat and allow the syrup to cool.
Join The Conversation