1/1 Photo of Ramen Skillet Supper
This is a quick 1 pan dinner. It comes from one of my many cooking magaizines with my own little tweeks. It is also very flexible in ingredients.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown meat in large skillet.
- 3Add water and 1 of the seasoning packs, stir fry sauce, and frozen veggies.
- 4Mix well.
- 5Bring to a boil.
- 6Reduce heat to medium-low cover and cook for 5 minutes or until veggies are tender.
- 7Break up the noodles and add to the skillet.
- 8Cover, cook 5 to 8 minutes or until sauce is as thick as you like it. stir occasionally separating noodles.
- 9Any stir fry or mixed type veggies that you like can be substituted.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ramen Skillet Supper
Serving Size: 1 (305 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 389.4
- Calories from Fat 163
- Total Fat 18.1 g
- Saturated Fat 7.8 g
- Cholesterol 73.7 mg
- Sodium 965.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 27.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
frozen broccoli carrots cauliflower mix