Hamburger Skillet Supper
photo by anniesnomsblog
- Ready In:
- In a skillet, cook beef until no longer pink; drain.
- Add noodles with contents of seasoning packet and water.
- Bring to a boil; cook for 3 minutes or until noodles are tender.
- Add the veggies and cook until tender, about 3 minutes as well.
- Makes about 4 servings.
- Here is another way to do it: Cook the beef as stated previously. During this time, heat up a saucepan of water to cook the ramen noodles in. Rather than just using 1 packet, use 2 packets of the beef flavor ramen noodles. When cooking the noodles, cook them without the flavoring. During this time, (after you drain the ground beef) add the veggies to the meat and continue to cook. As the veggies become cooked, add the two packets of flavoring to the beef-veggie mixture. The ramen noodles don't take long to cook, so be sure to watch them. When they are done, drain them, and add them to the beef-veggie mixture. The completed dish will have more flavor, and more noodles for the noodle lovers! Enjoy!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
YUM YUM YUM !!!! this was soooo good!! quick, easy, and just so yummy!!! (i must admit..I had zero veggies in the house, so I just made the noodles, beef, and seasoning..cooked noodles seperately..added them to the ground beef..added seasoning and stirred and served...if it's this good this way, I can't WAIT to try it with the veggies! A TOTAL KEEPER!! Thanks for sharing this recipe!! TERESA
Making this right now but improvised as we do not have all the ingredients. We are using ground beef, egg noddles, low sodium beef broth instead of water for the beef flavor you'd get with ramen, and canned peas and corn. I'll let you know how it turns out improvised, but I will absolutely be trying this the regular way!