Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This makes a nice 'starch' side dish for steak or chicken.
Make and share this Ramen Noodle Side Dish recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (1/3 ounce) package beef-flavor ramen noodles or 1 (1/3 ounce) package oriental-flavor instant ramen noodles
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon beef bouillon powder
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- Bring water to a boil. Add the ramen noodles and the beef boullion.
- Cook for 1 minute and add the flavouring package.
- Reduce heat to medium.
- Break one egg into centre of noodles. Stir in a circular motion from the outside to break off bits of egg as they cook.
- When you get down to the yolk, stir it in quickly.
- Do the same thing with the second egg.
- This will make a 'creamy' coating on the noodles.
- Serve as a side dish.
This was OK for us. I followed the recipe as written. My youngest liked it but hubby didn't. I thought it was OK. I served it as a side dish.
Very interesting!! I used this recipe and topped it with Parmesan Chicken. I was very pleased with the outcome! We eat Ramen noodles faithfully :) so this was a nice quick change from the regular old thing. Thanks for posting!!