Ramen Noodle Stir-Fry Side Dish
photo by breezermom
- Ready In:
- 2 (3 ounce) packages ramen noodles (any flavor, use flavor packets separately)
- 1 cup assorted fresh vegetable (such as celery, onion, green onion, mushrooms, brocolli, bell peppers)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon chili pepper flakes (to taste)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 dash sesame seeds (optional)
- In large skillet on med high heat, saute vegetables in oil for 2 minutes. Turn to low and keep warm.
- Bring water in a medium sauce pan to boil. Break noodle "squares" in half and add to boiling water. Boil for 3 minutes. Drain water, and add cooked noodles to skillet of vegetables.
- Add pepper flakes, garlic, soy sauce, and flavor packets from Ramen noodle packages. Stir/toss with tongs. Serve immediately in a shallow bowl or platter, sprinkle with sesame seeds.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
When I was making this dish I thought why have I never thought of this. It is a wonderful side dish and so simple. I halved the recipe and added less of the packet due to other reviews. I was low on fresh veggies because the next day was grocery day. I had a bag of frozen stir fry veggies and used those. We will be having this again. Thanks marinecopper!
see 2 more reviews