Italian Creamy Noodles
I found this recipe in a cooking magazine. It quickly became a family favorite. Even with my picky son. It works well with beef, chicken and pork. Enjoy!
- Ready In:
- 8 ounces wide egg noodles
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1/4 cup margarine, softened
- 1⁄2 cup half-and-half (I use non-fat)
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 1⁄4 teaspoons Italian salad dressing mix
- Cook noodles to desired tenderness; drain in colander.
- Place butter or margarine in sauce pan used to cook noodles; add noodles and toss to coat.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Serve immediately.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation