Prep 13 mins
Cook 7 mins
This recipe was a favorite of mine when I was younger. And now I love it because it's so quick and easy!
- 1 (18 ounce) package frozen vegetables (Oriental style)
- 1 package kame ramen noodles (any flavor)
- 1 can diced water chestnut
- mozzarella cheese, grated
- Cook vegetables in 1 1/2 cups water until crisp-tender.
- Break up noodles and add along with the enclosed flavor pack.
- Add water chestnuts.
- Allow noodles to absorb water.
- Top with cheese and warm until melted.
- Serve hot!
What a quick and easy dish to make. I served this for lunch and we loved the flavor!! I followed your instructions exactly using the chicken flavored ramen noodles. Thank you so much Kree, for sharing.
I love this recipe. I'm so glad I found this recipe! I tasted this a while back when my roommate was on weight watchers and I love it! My kids always love it. I don't use the water chesnuts if I don't have them on hand ... still delicious! Thanks for posting!