Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A simple salad that can put together in 30 minutes and has wonderful flavor with some crunch!
- 1 (3 ounce) package chicken-flavored ramen noodles
- 1 (16 ounce) package packaged coleslaw mix
- 1⁄4 cup almonds, slivered
- 1⁄4 cup sunflower seeds
- 1⁄2 cup green onion, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- Break uncooked Ramen noodles into small pieces. Save chicken flavoring packet for dressing.
- Pour cole slaw mix, broken Ramen noodle pieces, almonds, sunflower seeds, and green onion into a big bowl.
- Combine vinegar, olive oil, sugar, and chicken flavoring together and pour over cole salw mix. Toss to mix and serve.
Made this for 80 people at church. SO many asked for recipe. Chinese exchange student even liked it. Added to our regular rotation.
A lady at my church makes this for potlucks.. It's not bad but overall I think a little lackluster
I love this recipe! Sometimes I add chicken breast bits, but it's very good without. Thanks for posting!!