Recipe by Ginny Sue
A good soup to serve with any kind of Asian meal. This comes together quickly while the main dish is being prepared. Also great by itself for lunch.
Top Review by Ms B.
Quick and easy for those nights that you just don't feel like cooking. Instead of frozen stir fry veggies, I added a box of frozen snow peas, a can of bean sprouts, a jar of mushrooms, and half of a can of baby corn (that I cut into pieces). I also used frozen baby shrimp (defrosted) instead of the canned. Hubby liked this with a little soy sauce stirred in and eggrolls on the side. It saved me when I just didn't want to cook.
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can chicken broth
- 2 cups water
- 1 1⁄2 cups frozen stir fry vegetables
- 1 (3 ounce) package chicken-flavored ramen noodles
- 1 (4 ounce) can baby shrimp, drained
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine broth, water and vegetables in a large saucepan, bring to a boil.
- Partially break up noodles; stir into boiling broth.
- Reduce heat, cook covered 3 to 4 minutes.
- Stir in shrimp and contents of ramen seasoning packet.
- Cook 3 to 4 minutes or until thoroughly heated.