Chef #829214's Note:
I was preparing to make Banana, Raisin and Oatmeal yogurt pancakes and realized that I had no bananas or oatmeal. I improvised and the resulting pancakes turned out to be quite tasty, per my husband's review.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup old fashioned oats
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup applesauce
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup melted butter (plus butter to top pancakes after cooking)
- 1Whish first 6 ingredients together in a medium bowl.
- 2Whisk buttermilk, eggs, vanilla and applesauce together until blended in another medium bowl.
- 3Wish dry ingredients into wet ingredients just until blended.
- 4Fold in raisins and melted butter until mixed.
- 5Heat nonstick griddle over medium heat, spray with non-stick spray.
- 6Working in batches, pour about 1/3 cupfuls of mixture onto griddle.
- 7Cook pancakes until top bubbles and flip until bottom is lightly browned (about 3 minutes per side).
- 8Top pancakes with butter.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Raisin and Oatmeal Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (94 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 270.8
- Calories from Fat 73
- Total Fat 8.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 69.3 mg
- Sodium 247.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 19.1 g
- Protein 6.4 g