Prep 3 hrs
Cook 5 mins
Adapted from the New York Times Cookbook.
Make and share this Radish Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups radishes, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup vinegar
- olive oil
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 1 canned chili pepper, cut into strips
- Combine radishes, vinegar and salt.
- Marinate for 3 hours. Drain.
- Combine radishes, olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Top with capers and chili pepper strips.
Pretty good recipe. I think this would make a great burger condiment or even work well as a topping for a curry or an Asian noodle dish, but as a side dish it was a bit overpowering. Very tart and and salty, but people who like pickled things will probably enjoy it.