Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
A recipe from Rachael Ray. Good for a barbecue.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 red onion, chopped
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 1 (14 ounce) can black beans, drained
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen corn
- 1⁄4 cup smoky barbecue sauce
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- Heat olive oil in large skillet over medium heat. Add onions and peppers and saute for 5 minutes or until onions are golden. Add black beans, corn, salt and pepper to taste. After the corn has heated through add the BBQ sauce. Stir to combine and serve garnished with the parsley.