Rachael Ray's Fresh Strawberry Marg-alrightas Margaritas
photo by Probably This
- Ready In:
- 2 pints ripe strawberries
- 4 ripe limes, juiced, plus
- 1 lime, wedged for rimming and garnish
- 8 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice
- ice cube (2 trays)
- 12 fluid ounces good quality tequila (8 shots)
- coarse salt, to rim glasses
- Reserve 4 strawberries with tops for garnish and split them.
- Clean, dry, and trim remaining strawberries.
- Add all but the reserved strawberries to a blender.
- To that, add the juice of 1 ripe lime, 2 rounded tablespoons sugar, a splash of orange juice, 1/2 a tray of ice cubes and 2 shots of tequila.
- Blend on high speed until the drink is icy but smooth.
- Rim a cocktail glass with lime juice and dip rim in salt and pour in the frozen strawberry lime drink.
- Garnish glass with a wedge of lime and a split strawberry.
- Repeat with remaining ingredients.
see 6 more reviews