Quinoa Salad With Apple and Edamame
- Wisk together first 7 ingredients and put aside.
- Cook Quinoa according to package directions.
- Transfer to large bowl and allow to cool. (I speed this up by putting it in the refrigerator).
- Cook Edamame in boiling water for 4-5 minutes. Drain and rinse with cold water. Add to Quinoa in bowl.
- Add chopped apples, chopped celery and slivered almonds to bowl.
- Re-wisk liquid ingredients and add to Quinoa mixture. Stir well and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Stir again before serving.