1/2 Photos of Quickie Beef Stir Fry
Serve this over a bed of hot rice. This has a really good flavor, I've been using this since I found it in Woman's Day 25 years ago!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb top sirloin steak, cut in strips
- 3 teaspoons oil
- 1 small onion, sliced and seperated into rings
- 1 1/2 cups sliced celery
- 3/4 cup thinly sliced carrot
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 small green pepper, cut in thin strips
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced mushrooms
- 1Sear meat in hot oil, in wok or lg skillet; remove.
- 2To wok, add onion, celery and carrots; stir fry for 4 minutes.
- 3In small bowl, mix cornstarch with the next 4 ingredients.
- 4Stir quickly into wok.
- 5Add green pepper and mushrooms; stir fry 3 minutes.
- 6Return meat and cook until heated through.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quickie Beef Stir Fry
Serving Size: 1 (321 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 471.5
- Calories from Fat 267
- Total Fat 29.6 g
- Saturated Fat 10.6 g
- Cholesterol 111.0 mg
- Sodium 1431.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 7.0 g
- Protein 36.1 g