Ginger Teriyaki Beef Stir-Fry
- Ready In:
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon minced ginger
- 1⁄2 cup broccoli floret
- 1⁄2 cup carrot, slices
- 1⁄2 cup green beans, cut
- 1⁄2 cup red onion, sliced thin
- 3⁄4 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1 lb beef sirloin flank steak, thinly sliced
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add ginger and veggies, cook and stir 5 minutes until tender-crisp.
- Add beef and cook/stir 3 minutes or until cooked through.
- Stir in teriyaki sauce until well mexed and heated through.
- Serve with cooked rice or noodles.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
I picked this recipe out for my DH to make for us on a busy work night.<br/><br/>The night before I chose to marinade the beef so when he came home from work he could just whip it up in no time at all. <br/><br/>We loved this recipe and how easy it was to make. <br/><br/>This is another great recipe to make on a busy work night with a great turn out.
Very tasty and easy stir fry! I used sirloin, and marinated it in the teriyaki for about 40 minutes. I increased everything just a tad, because I had a pound and a half of sirloin and added 2 cloves of minced garlic. Otherwise, I followed the directions, although I was tempted to add some mushrooms! Everyone loved it. Made for Zaar 123 Tag! Thanks for sharing.