Recipe by carrie sheridan
A deli in Soho sold this and I got hooked. Adding curry powder in a small amount just adds a nutty, not a curried/Indian flavor. Curry is equally good added to shredded chicken and mayonnaise on bread.
- 1 (6 ounce) can tuna in vegetable oil, drained
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons raisins
- 1⁄4 teaspoon curry powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Flake tuna into a bowl.
- Moisten with veganaise or mayo.
- Add curry, 1/4 teaspoon at a time, to taste--this should taste nutty, not curried.
- Add raisins to taste, 1 tablespoon at a time.
- Chill slightly.
- You can add grapes that have been halved, diced apple, diced onion, diced celery--whatever you'd like.