Mini quiches make a fun and tasty appettiser to serve before a meal or with coctails at a party.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 15 miniature phyllo cups
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk or 1/2 cup half-and-half cream
- 1/8 teaspoon white pepper or 1/8 teaspoon cayenne
- 1/2 cup shredded swiss cheese or 1/2 cup gruyere cheese
- 1/3 cup cooked crumbled bacon
- minced onion
- red bell pepper
- minced black forest ham, to vary your quiches (optional)
- spinach, well drained, to vary your quiches (optional)
- 1Lightly beat together egg, milk and seasonings.
- 2Place 1 teaspoons cheese, 1/2 teaspoons bacon and 1/4 teaspoon each onion and pepper.
- 3Pour 1 teaspoon egg/milk mixture into shells.
- 4Bake in a preheated oven at 350 for 12-15 minutes.
Browse Our Top < 15 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 15 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick Mini Quiches
Serving Size: 1 (26 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 29.9
- Calories from Fat 17
- Total Fat 1.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 19.8 mg
- Sodium 20.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 1.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
miniature phyllo cups