Recipe by Sue Lau
Easy peasy Chinese cooking, when you just don't have time, but really have the taste for it! All on the table in 20 minutes! :)
Top Review by ChrisMc
Delicious! This was also as easy to make as advertised. I used the textured end of the meat tenderizer to pound out the chicken, and found that the flavor penetrated very well that way. I also used my Foreman Grill to cook it - I made 2 breasts (cooking them one at a time) and I don't think it took 15 minutes. Thanks!
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper oil
- 1⁄8 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 4 leaves iceberg lettuce
Directions See How It's Made
- Pound chicken breasts to 1/2" thickness.
- Mix together hoisin sauce, peanut butter, garlic, and oil; spread over both sides of chicken.
- Grill or broil chicken 4-5 inches from heat source until chicken is cooked through, about 5 minutes per side.
- Slice chicken diagonally across the breast and serve on a piece of iceberg lettuce.
- If you desire, serve with ramen noodles and steamed snow peas, as fast and easy side dishes.