Recipe by Rijaka
This is a recipe that is easy to make for a crowd. All the entrees are cooked at the same time and stay warm while in the muffin tins. Great recipe for brunch or just for the family.
- 12 eggs
- 12 pieces hormel fully cooked bacon
- 12 tablespoons shredded cheese, any kind
- 12 tablespoons half-and-half or 12 tablespoons evaporated milk
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Spray a regular sized muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Break a piece of bacon in thirds and cover bottom of muffin tin, it's fine that it comes up along the sides, and fine if the bottom isn't fully covered.
- Bake in oven 2 minutes.
- Pull out of oven and crack an egg in each section.
- Place salt and pepper on egg to taste.
- Put 1 Tablespoon shredded cheese on egg.
- Put 1 Tablespoon of milk on top of cheese.
- Bake for 15 -20 minutes or until the egg is set the way you like it.