Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
This recipe is so quick- I love bringing these to potlucks, & they dissappear very quickly! Great served with white rice & sake!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄4 cup teriyaki sauce
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon grated gingerroot (optional)
- garlic salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl- making sure teriyaki sauce spreads evenly.
- Form balls & place in baking dish.
- Bake for approximately 20-30 minutes.
Amazing! I made these with fresh garlic because I did not have the salt- & they still turned out great. I made them bite sized & served with edemame. YUM!
This is a great recipe that my family really enjoyed. I made the mistake of making the balls to big and since they have so much flavor it’s just too much, so make them small. I just spooned them over white rice and served.
Taste very good, would be better if they were saucy, though.