White Rice & Chicken Casserole
This is a nice home cooked meal, on cold day. Wonderful that you can put everything together in on baking dish and you are done! In about 2 hours later it is done.
- Ready In:
- 2hrs 5mins
- 3⁄4 - 1 cup rice (Raw)
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 12 ounces evaporated milk
- 1 cup water
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope onion soup mix
- 4 chicken breasts
- Combine the first 6 ingredients, spread in bottom of a casserole dish.
- Place chicken on top. Cover with tin foil and bake @ 325 for 2 hours.
- Take off the tin foil for hte last 40 minutes. If casserole gets dry, add water.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
A very quick dish to prepare Very flavorful but lacks in appearance. I made it in a casserole dish, as suggested, and it was pretty soupy. I imagine if you made this in a 9x13 it may be different. I will definitely make again. The chicken turned out very tender. I prepared exactly as the recipe suggested.Reply