Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
These enchiladas are really quick and easy to make, yet are special enough for company.
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1⁄2 cup green onion, sliced
- 1 cup bottled salsa (as hot or not as you like)
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄4 teaspoon oregano
- 1 1⁄2 cups cooked crab (about 8 oz, imitation crab OK)
- 1 1⁄2 cups grated monterey jack cheese
- 8 whole wheat tortillas
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Sauté mushrooms in oil.
- Turn heat to low.
- Add green onions, 1/4 cup of the salsa, cream cheese, cumin oregano and crab.
- Stir until cream cheese is melted, then add half the jack cheese.
- Roll up in tortillas and place in a greased 7 x 11 glass baking dish.
- Spoon remaining salsa on top, then sprinkle on remaining cheese.
- Bake uncovered for 15 minutes.