Recipe by Bergy
You can do this chicken in advance and serve it cold. It is a quick easy recipe that turns out nice moist chicken
Top Review by Dib's
I made this the night before last to have cold for chicken sandwiches the next day. Very good and so easy. I also like the fact that its a quick cook-I did not have to heat up the house. Diana Neal
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄4 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare marinade in a large Ziplock bag or in a shallow glass dish.
- combine mayo, mustard, garlic, salt& pepper.
- place chicken in the marinade coating it well.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Line a broiler pan with tin-foil, Spray with oil.
- Remove chicken from the marinade, Discard marinade.
- Broil 4" from heat turning once (approximately 16 minutes).
- Sprinkle parmesan cheese on top, return to broiler until cheese is golden.