Recipe by WarriorMum
Tasty for on-the-go families. You can change the ingredients around with ease to make it your own. My kids are picky, but this is a "most requested" in our house.
Top Review by Madonna 66
Excellent, tasty and easy! I use fresh steamed asparagus instead of the spinach but other than that, I follow this to a tee! Nice without a crust and I serve with steamed potatoes and salad, yummy!!
- 1 cup cheese, shredded (I like medium to sharp cheddar)
- 3⁄4 cup bacon, crumbled (approx 6-7 pieces)
- 1⁄2 cup broccoli or 1⁄2 cup spinach, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup onion, diced
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt (pepper to taste)
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk