Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is such an easy pie to prepare. I adapted it from a recipe I found in Southern living. It is so good and so rich. Hope you enjoy it as much as my family does!
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup cream of coconut (not coconut milk)
- 3 1⁄2 ounces cheesecake flavor instant pudding and pie filling
- 6 ounces frozen sweetened coconut, thawed
- 8 ounces Cool Whip, thawed
- 1 prepared graham cracker pie crust
- Beat cream cheese and cream of coconut until smooth. (If your cream of coconut has separated in the can, before combining it with the cream cheese, microwave it for a few seconds until you are able to mix it).
- Add pudding, beat until blended.
- Stir in coconut.
- Fold in cool whip.
- Spread in graham cracker crust.
- Cover and chill for 2 hours.
This is delicious! The only change I made was to use regular coconut, not frozen. I put some drained, crushed pineapple on top to give it a tropical flair. This one is a keeper...thanks!