This is such an easy pie to prepare. I adapted it from a recipe I found in Southern living. It is so good and so rich. Hope you enjoy it as much as my family does!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat cream cheese and cream of coconut until smooth. (If your cream of coconut has separated in the can, before combining it with the cream cheese, microwave it for a few seconds until you are able to mix it).
- 2Add pudding, beat until blended.
- 3Stir in coconut.
- 4Fold in cool whip.
- 5Spread in graham cracker crust.
- 6Cover and chill for 2 hours.
Browse Our Top Pies and Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick Coconut Cream Pie
Serving Size: 1 (145 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 564.1
- Calories from Fat 327
- Total Fat 36.3 g
- Saturated Fat 24.5 g
- Cholesterol 31.2 mg
- Sodium 343.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 57.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 45.7 g
- Protein 4.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
cheesecake flavor instant pudding and pie filling