Recipe by cookn4mytwins
This is such an easy pie to prepare. I adapted it from a recipe I found in Southern living. It is so good and so rich. Hope you enjoy it as much as my family does!
Top Review by LW Taylor
This is delicious! The only change I made was to use regular coconut, not frozen. I put some drained, crushed pineapple on top to give it a tropical flair. This one is a keeper...thanks!
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup cream of coconut (not coconut milk)
- 3 1⁄2 ounces cheesecake flavor instant pudding and pie filling
- 6 ounces frozen sweetened coconut, thawed
- 8 ounces Cool Whip, thawed
- 1 prepared graham cracker pie crust
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat cream cheese and cream of coconut until smooth. (If your cream of coconut has separated in the can, before combining it with the cream cheese, microwave it for a few seconds until you are able to mix it).
- Add pudding, beat until blended.
- Stir in coconut.
- Fold in cool whip.
- Spread in graham cracker crust.
- Cover and chill for 2 hours.