- 1⁄4 cup Italian dressing (regular or low-fat)
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into strips
- 1 1⁄3 cups water
- 1⁄4 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cups frozen broccoli florets
- 1 1⁄2 cups MINUTE White Rice, uncooked
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat dressing in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook and stir 5 to 7 minutes or until cooked through.
- Add water, teriyaki sauce and garlic powder; stir. Bring to boil.
- Stir in broccoli and rice; cover. Cook on low heat 5 minutes. Remove from heat. Let stand 5 minutes. Fluff with fork.