Recipe by Kaitlin Cav
It couldn't be easier to get this savory stir-fry on the table, because it uses canned chicken and whatever vegetables you have on hand. No need for take-out tonight!
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 3⁄4 cups swanson chicken stock
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 4 cups cut-up vegetables
- 2 (4 1/2 ounce) cansswanson premium white chunk chicken breast in water, drained
- 4 cups hot cooked rice
Directions See How It's Made
- Stir the cornstarch, 1 cup stock, soy sauce and ginger in a small bowl until the mixture is smooth.
- Heat the vegetables and remaining stock in a 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat to a boil. Reduce the heat to low. Cover and cook for 5 minutes or until the vegetables are tender-crisp.
- Stir the cornstarch mixture in the skillet. Cook and stir until the mixture boils and thickens. Stir in the chicken and cook until the mixture is hot and bubbling. Serve the chicken mixture over the rice.
- *Use a combination of broccoli flowerets, green onions cut into 1-inch pieces, sliced carrot and sliced celery or broccoli flowerets, sliced carrots and green or red pepper strips.