Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Perfect for busy moms! take just minutes to have a healthy hearty meal for a fmaily of four!
Make and share this Quick Chicken Stir-Fry recipe from Food.com.
- 453.59 g boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into thin slices
- 59.16 ml asian-style dressing
- 29.58 ml soy sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 236.59 ml broccoli, chopped
- 473.18 ml red bell peppers, chopped
- 473.18 ml yellow bell peppers, chopped
- 226.79 g sliced water chestnuts
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 3 carrots, sliced
- 236.59 ml snow peas
- mix dressing, soy sauce, and garlic in a seperate bowl.
- Add half of this mixture so the chicken and toss to coat.
- Let sit in sauce for 10 minutes.
- Stir-fry chicken and all vegetables in a nonstick skillet or wok on medium high until chicken is cooked and vegetable reach desired tenderness.
- Mix remaining sauce mixture over entire dish during last 2 minutes of cooking time.
- Serve with rice is desired.