1/1 Photo of Quick Chicken Cacciatore
1 hr 15 mins
This was a quick dish for leftover chicken. You make it and freeze it, it freezes very well.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a heavy pot heat olive oil over medium heat.
- 2Add onion and garlic and cook until onion is soft.
- 3Add the chicken, cook until warmed.
- 4Add the wine and simmer for 5 minutes.
- 5Stir in the tomatoes, stewed tomatoes, and mushrooms and bring to a boil.
- 6Boil for 2 minutes and then reduce heat to low and simmer for 30 minutes.
- 7You can go longer only makes the flavors blend more and more.
- 8Serve over pasta.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick Chicken Cacciatore
Serving Size: 1 (340 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 159.8
- Calories from Fat 31
- Total Fat 3.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 35.0 mg
- Sodium 200.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 6.7 g
- Protein 13.7 g