Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is the salad recipe that goes with Caesar Salad Mix. The recipe comes from The Canadian Living Christmas Book. The Zaar menu won't let me us Caesar Salad Mix as an ingredient so I've called it 'seasoning'. Click on this link for the Caesar Salad Mix recipe: Caesar Salad Mix
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 cup seasoning (Caesar Salad Mix)
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon anchovy paste
- 12 cups romaine lettuce, torn
- crouton (optional)
- Whisk all ingredients except lettuce together.
- Toss with lettuce in a salad bowl.
- Add croutons, if desired.
Made this as written except for cutting in half. I did make the Caesar Salad Mix#403222 which I think is very important to use. What a tasty salad and one that will be used often. Made for Spring PAC 2011.