Quick Tortellini Salad
Yet another salad recipe! Don't recall where I came across recipe. I have had it for a long time and have made it countless times; it can easily be doubled.
- Ready In:
- 1 (7 ounce) package refrigerated cheese tortellini
- 2 cups frozen broccoli carrots cauliflower mix
- 1⁄2 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1⁄4 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon italian seasoning
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Place frozen vegetables in colander; drain pasta over the vegetables.
- Toss pasta and vegetables together with dressing, cheese and seasoning.
- Cover; refrigerate.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation