Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a family favourite. It's requested of me every time we have a family gathering, since I was about 10 years old. It was passed down by my grandmother. With the ingredients, it may not look like much, but it packs a lot of taste!
- 12 large eggs, hard boiled
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons Miracle Whip
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- paprika, to taste
- Peel your eggs.
- Slice vertically down the center.
- Empty yolks into a medium-sized bowl, setting aside the egg halves.
- Add Miracle Whip into egg yolks, adding a pinch of salt, and a pinch of pepper.
- Mash or mix ingredients until creamy.
- Spoon yolk mix into egg halves.
- Top with dashes of paprika.
- It can be served right away, or chilled to your preference.
This is an example of not messing with a perfectly simple recipe. My family likes deviled eggs that are not jazzed up with a lot of superflous ingredients and this recipe was perfect. Thanks Butterymufkin for sharing!