In as long as it takes to cook the pasta, dinner is ready. This is a good recipe to have on hand for emergencies. Cook time does not reflect the time it takes to cook the pasta.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Saute onion and garlic in butter.
- 2Blend in flour.
- 3Drain clams and reserve juices. Add minced clams and milk to the onion and garlic.
- 4Simmer 10 minutes, season with salt and pepper to taste.
- 5If you desire a thicker sauce, make a slurry of cornstarch and milk.
- 6Add a little at a time to the sauce, stirring, until the desired thickness. Use the reserved clam juices to thin the sauce if need be.
- 7Meanwhile, cook pasta al dente in boiling salted water.
- 8Serve sauce over pasta.
- 9Top with parsley.
- 10Pass grated Parmesan.
Browse Our Top Savory Sauces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick and Easy Clam Sauce For Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (306 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 633.7
- Calories from Fat 267
- Total Fat 29.7 g
- Saturated Fat 16.8 g
- Cholesterol 179.1 mg
- Sodium 313.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 56.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 34.8 g