- 4 tablespoons chopped onions
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups diced cooked chicken
- 1 cup diced celery
- 2 cups vegetables, of your choice (oriental, carrots, water chestnuts, ect)
- 1 1⁄2 cups chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- chow mein noodles or rice
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown onions in butter.
- Add chicken, celery and other veggies.
- Mix chicken broth, soy sauce and sugar and pour into pan with chicken and veggies.
- Simmer for 30 minutes.
- Thicken with the 1 tablespoon cornstarch mixed with just a little bit of water.
- Serve over chow mein noodles or rice.