Prep 8 mins
Cook 0 mins
This one is quick and still has great flavor. Try it with either a graham cracker crust or a traditional pastry crust. Feel free to use regular pudding and milk in the recipe.
- 1 cup nonfat milk
- 1 (1 ounce) package sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 12 ounces Cool Whip Lite, thawed and divided
- 1 (9 inch) reduced fat graham cracker crust
- 2 medium firm bananas, sliced
- additional sliced banana, if desired
- In a mixing bowl, beat pudding mix and milk on low speed for 2 minutes; beat in vanilla.
- Fold in 3 cups of the cool whip. Pour 1 1/3 cups of the pudding mixture into the prepared pie crust.
- Layer with banana slices and top with remaining pudding mixture.
- Top with remaining cool whip and garnish with additional banana slices if desired. Store in refrigerator before serving.
EXCELLENT recipe!!!! I used a Nilla Wafer crust (because that's what I had handy) and put in an extra banana (because we're kind of banana freaks around here hehe) and this was TO DIE FOR!!! Excellent dish to carry for a picnic or potluck and DH's office LOVED it too! :) Thanks for the wonderful recipe...we'll make this again FOR SURE!