- 453.59 g bacon, crisply fried and crumbled
- 473.18 ml shredded swiss cheese
- 118.29 ml onion, finely chopped
- 8 eggs, beaten
- 946.36 ml half-and-half cream
- 0.25 ml salt
- 2.46 ml black pepper
- 29.58 ml of chopped fresh parsley or 14.79 ml dried parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat all ingredients together and pour into 2 uncooked prepared pie shells, 9" deep dish.
- Bake in preheated 425 degrees oven 15 minutes Reduce heat to 300 degrees and bake until fully set, about 40-45 minutes.
- Let stand 15 minutes before cutting.
- *Line edges of pastry with aluminum foil ring to avoid edges browning too much during cooking.